Runkeeper devices and its API does not measure "steps" but it captures "distance". As a result, it is expected to receive "steps: 0" for users.
Articles in this section
- What is an example of covid report?
- What is an example of timeline report?
- What is an example of apidata report?
- Why are my Google Fit activity totals incorrect?
- What activity summary properties are supported for wellness sources?
- How to re-sync Apple Health data in HumanAPI app without reinstallation
- What can I do with reports and the reports endpoint?
- How to reinstall the Human API app (2019 version) to recollect historical data
- What does resync.active mean?
- Is heart rate data from Garmin supported?
Article is closed for comments.