Runkeeper devices and its API does not measure "steps" but it captures "distance". As a result, it is expected to receive "steps: 0" for users.
Articles in this section
- How quickly will I be able to get a user's wellness data?
- Is it possible to remove a user's data source through the API?
- Why are my Garmin calories different from what is displayed in Garmin Connect?
- "An error has occurred. Your account already connected to the app. Please try another account" when authenticating to Garmin
- Which wellness sources support floors climbed data?
- Enabling Health+ Data Sources
- When are new data sources added?
- How often is data synced?
- Apple Health & Apple Watch
- How can I check for outages?