The calories shown in the Garmin Connect app include the calories burned as part of the basal metabolic rate (BMR) while the calories present in the daily summaries include only the calories burned by the activity throughout the day.
Articles in this section
- As a user, how can I connect my Apple Health data?
- What activity summary properties are supported for wellness sources?
- How to re-sync Apple Health data in HumanAPI app without reinstallation
- What can I do with reports and the reports endpoint?
- How to Reset Your Password on Human API iOS app (2019)
- How to reinstall the Human API app (2019 version) to recollect historical data
- What does resync.active mean?
- Is heart rate data from Garmin supported?
- What are the most common coding systems observed via Human API?
- What are the possible Fitbit activity segments logType values?