At this time, there is no endpoint for which to request the termination of an active user connection with a data source. The user must manage their connections by going into Human API Connect themselves and making those changes.
Articles in this section
- How quickly will I be able to get a user's wellness data?
- Is it possible to remove a user's data source through the API?
- Why are my Garmin calories different from what is displayed in Garmin Connect?
- "An error has occurred. Your account already connected to the app. Please try another account" when authenticating to Garmin
- Which wellness sources support floors climbed data?
- Enabling Health+ Data Sources
- When are new data sources added?
- How often is data synced?
- Apple Health & Apple Watch
- How can I check for outages?