It is not possible at this time to retrieve meals or nutrients data that are manually entered in Apple Health. Instead, users must connect a 3rd party app like MyFitnessPal to their Apple Health app in order to transfer meals data to Human API.
Articles in this section
- What are the possible Fitbit activity segments logType values?
- What are the conditions of documentedDate for the Problems endpoint?
- Cannot authenticate my CVS Caremark account
- Does Human API support dental records?
- Does the sum of all activities segments equal the activity summary?
- Why are exercise durations set to 0 for Apple Health?
- Do we receive heart rate data from Garmin Vivo devices?
- Do test result units follow UCUM standards?
- Are demo notifications available?
- What are the code systems for medical problems?