It is not possible at this time to retrieve meals or nutrients data that are manually entered in Apple Health. Instead, users must connect a 3rd party app like MyFitnessPal to their Apple Health app in order to transfer meals data to Human API.
Articles in this section
- What is an example of covid report?
- What is an example of timeline report?
- What is an example of apidata report?
- Why are my Google Fit activity totals incorrect?
- What activity summary properties are supported for wellness sources?
- How to re-sync Apple Health data in HumanAPI app without reinstallation
- What can I do with reports and the reports endpoint?
- How to reinstall the Human API app (2019 version) to recollect historical data
- What does resync.active mean?
- Is heart rate data from Garmin supported?