Intraday values may not always sum to their daily value. Fitbit devices will purge intraday values in order to preserve daily values in a variety of circumstances, such as when device memory is constrained and when battery level is very low.
Articles in this section
- If there are multiple members of a medical account, which data can I pull?
- Where is heart rate data for my Fitbit account?
- Why is wellness data still available after I have disconnected all sources?
- Why is my calculated signature different from what is expected?
- Why do I receive a 404 error for some endpoints?
- What are common reasons for a failed medical data sync?
- How to find out when a medical data sync is complete for a user?
- Is Bellabeat supported?
- Does Human API support medical sources outside the US?
- Is there a way to find out if an end user disconnected a data source?