A user's wellness data may not update even though there is an active connection in Human API. In rare cases, this is due to an expired access token for the source API. Please advise the user to go into your instance of Connect, disconnect the data source, then reconnect the same source. That will refresh the access token associated with the source and allow data to be retrieved. Depending on the amount of historical data, the process could take minutes to hours.
Articles in this section
- As a user, how can I connect my Apple Health data?
- What activity summary properties are supported for wellness sources?
- How to re-sync Apple Health data in HumanAPI app without reinstallation
- What can I do with reports and the reports endpoint?
- How to Reset Your Password on Human API iOS app (2019)
- How to reinstall the Human API app (2019 version) to recollect historical data
- What are the most common coding systems observed via Human API?
- What are the possible Fitbit activity segments logType values?
- What are the conditions of documentedDate for the Problems endpoint?
- Cannot authenticate my CVS Caremark account