A user's wellness data may not update even though there is an 'active connection' in Human API Connect. In rare cases, this is due to an expired `accessToken` for the source API. Please advise the user to go into the app's instance of Connect, disconnect then reconnect the source API. That will refresh the `accessToken` associated with the source and allow data to be retrieved.
Articles in this section
- What are the possible Fitbit activity segments logType values?
- What are the conditions of documentedDate for the Problems endpoint?
- Cannot authenticate my CVS Caremark account
- Does Human API support dental records?
- Does the sum of all activities segments equal the activity summary?
- Why are exercise durations set to 0 for Apple Health?
- Do we receive heart rate data from Garmin Vivo devices?
- Do test result units follow UCUM standards?
- Are demo notifications available?
- What are the code systems for medical problems?