A user's wellness data may not update even though there is an 'active connection' in Human API Connect. In rare cases, this is due to an expired `accessToken` for the source API. Please advise the user to go into the app's instance of Connect, disconnect then reconnect the source API. That will refresh the `accessToken` associated with the source and allow data to be retrieved.
Articles in this section
- What wellness sources offer time series activity data?
- How do different wellness sources capture energy consumption and expenditure (calories, exercise, and basal metabolic rate)
- Why does Fitbit activity summaries return 0 steps across multiple days?
- How are Garmin calories calculated?
- Wellness data does not update
- Why doesn't Fitbit intraday sum equal to the sum of the all values in day?
- Which wellness sources support sleep stages?
- How to resolve missing steps from Apple Health
- Where are Strava's steps and calories data?
- Why is there no steps data for Strava?