Calories are (dietary calories) burned during the monitoring period. This includes only the calories burned by the activity and not calories burned as part of the basal metabolic rate (BMR).
Articles in this section
- What are the most common coding systems observed via Human API?
- What are the possible Fitbit activity segments logType values?
- What are the conditions of documentedDate for the Problems endpoint?
- Cannot authenticate my CVS Caremark account
- Does Human API support dental records?
- Does the sum of all activities segments equal the activity summary?
- Why are exercise durations set to 0 for Apple Health?
- Do we receive heart rate data from Garmin Vivo devices?
- Do test result units follow UCUM standards?
- Are demo notifications available?