Calories are (dietary calories) burned during the monitoring period. This includes only the calories burned by the activity and not calories burned as part of the basal metabolic rate (BMR).
Articles in this section
- Cannot authenticate my CVS Caremark account
- Does Human API support dental records?
- Why are exercise durations set to 0 for Apple Health?
- Do we receive heart rate data from Garmin Vivo devices?
- Do test result units follow UCUM standards?
- Are demo notifications available?
- What are the code systems for medical problems?
- How can I find blood glucose data in the Medical API?
- How to query wellness or medical API by date ranges?
- Can I use Under Armour Record app with Human API?