Fitbit users must call the heart rate summaries endpoint (/human/heart_rate/summaries) instead of /human/heart_rate or /human/heart_rate/readings in order to get data back when it is available from the source.
Articles in this section
- What are the possible Fitbit activity segments logType values?
- What are the conditions of documentedDate for the Problems endpoint?
- Cannot authenticate my CVS Caremark account
- Does Human API support dental records?
- Does the sum of all activities segments equal the activity summary?
- Why are exercise durations set to 0 for Apple Health?
- Do we receive heart rate data from Garmin Vivo devices?
- Do test result units follow UCUM standards?
- Are demo notifications available?
- What are the code systems for medical problems?