Fitbit users must call the heart rate summaries endpoint (/human/heart_rate/summaries) instead of /human/heart_rate or /human/heart_rate/readings in order to get data back when it is available from the source.
Articles in this section
- What is an example of covid report?
- What is an example of timeline report?
- What is an example of apidata report?
- Why are my Google Fit activity totals incorrect?
- As a user, how can I connect my Apple Health data?
- What activity summary properties are supported for wellness sources?
- How to re-sync Apple Health data in HumanAPI app without reinstallation
- What can I do with reports and the reports endpoint?
- How to Reset Your Password on Human API iOS app (2019)
- How to reinstall the Human API app (2019 version) to recollect historical data