You may make a request to our publicTokens endpoint to recover the user's publicToken. Following that, please advise the end user to (disconnect then) reconnect a data source in Human API Connect. This will trigger the finish callback and finalize the authentication process again to regenerate the publicToken and accessToken.
Articles in this section
- Are demo notifications available?
- What are the code systems for medical problems?
- How can I find blood glucose data in the Medical API?
- How to query wellness or medical API by date ranges?
- Can I use Under Armour Record app with Human API?
- Why is some activity data not accounting for timezone?
- Where is the Human API iPhone app?
- When do access tokens and public tokens refresh?
- How do I recover a user's publicToken and accessToken?
- If there are multiple members of a medical account, which data can I pull?