You may make a request to our publicTokens endpoint to recover the user's publicToken. Following that, please advise the end user to (disconnect then) reconnect a data source in Human API Connect. This will trigger the finish callback and finalize the authentication process again to regenerate the publicToken and accessToken.
Articles in this section
- Where is the Human API iPhone app?
- When do access tokens and public tokens refresh?
- How do I recover a user's publicToken and accessToken?
- If there are multiple members of a medical account, which data can I pull?
- Where is heart rate data for my Fitbit account?
- Why is my calculated signature different from what is expected?
- Why do I receive a 404 error for some endpoints?
- What are common reasons for a failed medical data sync?
- How to find out when a medical data sync is complete for a user?
- Is Bellabeat supported?