The sum of all activities does not always equal the activity summary. Activities refer to specific segments of activities recorded by the source that usually have a title attached e.g. a 15km bike ride. The summary refers to the aggregate of common statistics like the total steps in a day that will include the recorded segments and more. The summary is also often a distinct data object provided as such by the source.
Articles in this section
- How to Reset Your Password on Human API iOS app (2019)
- How to reinstall the Human API app (2019 version) to recollect historical data
- What are the most common coding systems observed via Human API?
- What are the possible Fitbit activity segments logType values?
- What are the conditions of documentedDate for the Problems endpoint?
- Cannot authenticate my CVS Caremark account
- Does Human API support dental records?
- Does the sum of all activities segments equal the activity summary?
- Why are exercise durations set to 0 for Apple Health?
- Do we receive heart rate data from Garmin Vivo devices?