The sum of all activities does not always equal the activity summary. Activities refer to specific segments of activities recorded by the source that usually have a title attached e.g. a 15km bike ride. The summary refers to the aggregate of common statistics like the total steps in a day that will include the recorded segments and more. The summary is also often a distinct data object provided as such by the source.
Articles in this section
- Cannot authenticate my CVS Caremark account
- Does Human API support dental records?
- Does the sum of all activities segments equal the activity summary?
- Why are exercise durations set to 0 for Apple Health?
- Do we receive heart rate data from Garmin Vivo devices?
- Do test result units follow UCUM standards?
- Are demo notifications available?
- What are the code systems for medical problems?
- How can I find blood glucose data in the Medical API?
- How to query wellness or medical API by date ranges?