The sum of all activities does not always equal the activity summary. Activities refer to specific segments of activities recorded by the source that usually have a title attached e.g. a 15km bike ride. The summary refers to the aggregate of common statistics like the total steps in a day that will include the recorded segments and more. The summary is also often a distinct data object provided as such by the source.
Articles in this section
- What is an example of covid report?
- What is an example of timeline report?
- What is an example of apidata report?
- Why are my Google Fit activity totals incorrect?
- What activity summary properties are supported for wellness sources?
- How to re-sync Apple Health data in HumanAPI app without reinstallation
- What can I do with reports and the reports endpoint?
- How to reinstall the Human API app (2019 version) to recollect historical data
- What does resync.active mean?
- Is heart rate data from Garmin supported?