The calories shown in the Garmin Connect app include the calories burned as part of the basal metabolic rate (BMR) while the calories present in the daily summaries include only the calories burned by the activity throughout the day.
Articles in this section
- Does Human API support dental records?
- Why are exercise durations set to 0 for Apple Health?
- Do we receive heart rate data from Garmin Vivo devices?
- Do test result units follow UCUM standards?
- Are demo notifications available?
- What are the code systems for medical problems?
- How can I find blood glucose data in the Medical API?
- How to query wellness or medical API by date ranges?
- Can I use Under Armour Record app with Human API?
- Why is some activity data not accounting for timezone?