The calories shown in the Garmin Connect app include the calories burned as part of the basal metabolic rate (BMR) while the calories present in the daily summaries include only the calories burned by the activity throughout the day.
Articles in this section
- Why are my Garmin calories different from what is displayed in Garmin Connect?
- "An error has occurred. Your account already connected to the app. Please try another account" when authenticating to Garmin
- Enabling Health+ Data Sources
- When are new data sources added?
- How often is data synced?
- Apple Health & Apple Watch
- How can I check for outages?
- Cannot log into MyFitnessPal OAuth with Facebook
- Cannot log into Striiv OAuth with Facebook in Connect
- Why is steps data 0 for Runkeeper?