The calories shown in the Garmin Connect app include the calories burned as part of the basal metabolic rate (BMR) while the calories present in the daily summaries include only the calories burned by the activity throughout the day.
Articles in this section
- How to Reset Your Password on Human API iOS app (2019)
- How to reinstall the Human API app (2019 version) to recollect historical data
- What are the most common coding systems observed via Human API?
- What are the possible Fitbit activity segments logType values?
- What are the conditions of documentedDate for the Problems endpoint?
- Cannot authenticate my CVS Caremark account
- Does Human API support dental records?
- Does the sum of all activities segments equal the activity summary?
- Why are exercise durations set to 0 for Apple Health?
- Do we receive heart rate data from Garmin Vivo devices?