Missing particular data type
- Check if the user’s device has data for the desired data type.
- Verify that the missing data type is supported in our network.
- Confirm if the user has provided permission to Human API to read the desired data type.
- Reach out to Human API Support if the above steps are validated.
Missing data in your application
- Verify if the user's device has desired data.
- Check if the data is available at Human API endpoints.
- Verify if the user may have more than one wellness account.
- Sometimes users have multiple accounts for same Wellness application (e.g. using personal and corporate email addresses at Fitbit)
- The user may have logged into one account within the integrated Connect experience, and into a different account on their device
Re-syncing data on your end
- Please try disconnecting the data source within Connect, then reconnect the user's credentials.
- Because Apple Health does not have a traditional API akin to other Wellness sources, we have a separate troubleshooting guide and instructions in our documentation:
Discrepancy in user’s data
- Reach out to Human API Support via email@example.com.
Relevant support articles for following devices:
Please sign in to leave a comment.